How To Start A Blog Writing Course Chandigarh.
Step-By-Step Beginner’s Guide To Make A Blog In 10 to 20 Minutes.
How to Start a Blog in 6 Steps
Learn how to make a blog in about ten to twenty minutes following these steps:
- Write a blog name. Choose something descriptive.
- Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
- Customize your blog. Choose a free template and tweak it.
- Write & publish your first post. The fun part!
- Promote your blog. Get more people to read your blog.
- Make money blogging. Choose from several options to monetize your blog.
Let’s start your blog!
Step 1: Pick a blog name
The first step to searching a good and Effective blog name is choosing your topic.
- Hobbies & passions. Hobbies activities or different interests you are wistful about are an extraordinary spot to begin. Cooking, travel, design, sports, and cars are, for the most part, great examples. Yet, even blogs about increasingly cloud hobby activities can be successful since your crowd(audience ) is actually anybody on the world with the web.
- Life experiences. Everybody has exercises they have learned through life experience. Sharing this information can be extraordinarily useful to others in similar situations.(example: a blog about being a homemaker), work (a blog about encounters managing customers), or other educational encounters (a blog about managing a disturbing time, for example, an ailment or separate, or about an upbeat time, for example, getting ready for a wedding or a birth of a youngster).
- A personal blog. A personal blog is a blog all about you and yourself. This will incorporate a variety of topics, from things you do once a day, to random thoughts and musings. This is an extraordinary method to impart your musings to the world without adhering to only one subject. When you have a point it’s a great opportunity to pick your blog name. A good blog name ought to be clear so potential perusers can in a split second enlighten what your blog is regarding just from the name.
On the off chance that you are blogging around one explicit point, at that point you will need to incorporate that somehow or another in your blog name. Do whatever it takes not to get hung up on just one word, however. For example, a cooking blog doesn’t really have “cooking” in it. The words “food”, “recipes”, and “meals” would likewise tell individuals that your blog is about cooking.
- Add small words. Words like “a”, “my”, or “the”. For example, this site is called TheBlogger.com instead of Blogger.com.
Step 2: Get your blog online
To get your blog up and working you use two things: blog hosting and blogging software but the good news is that these mostly come packaged together.
A blog host is a company that stores all of the files and data for your blog and delivers them to the user when they brand in your blog name. You must have a blog host in order to have a blog.
You also need to have the software and tools to build your blog. but In this guide, I will be showing you how to build a blog using WordPress blogging, because it is the most popular, customizable, and easiest and simple to use.
The blog host I recommend, and the one I show you how to use in this guide, is BlueHost. Today more many people are using to BlueHost and I recommend them for all new bloggers because:
- They will register your blog name, creating sure no one else can take it.
- Its free offer, simple and easy installation of WordPress.
- They have been recommended by WordPress since 2005 and currently host over 2 million blogs and websites.
- 24/7 helping customer service via webchat or cell phone.
- They have a money-back guarantee if you are unhappy for any reason and logic.
Step 3: Customize your blog:
To start with, you will log in to your blog. Go to http://www.sitename.com/wp-admin to bring up the login screen. If you are unsure of your login name or password, check the email that was sent to you from the BlueHost company that has this information.
Changing your blog design
Once you login you will be in the WordPress administrator space. This is where you can make any changes you want to your blog.
Everyone people have a various idea of how they want their blog to view. One of the big things about a WordPress blog is that you can easily change your entire layout and design with just a few clicks.
In WordPress, blog layouts design is known as “Themes”. What is the blog theme? Themes control the entire design of your blog. To change your theme you are going to click on the “Appearance” options tab on the left menu.
You will see a few themes that are already installed on your blog: Twenty Seventeen, Twenty Sixteen, etc. These are good-designed, well-looking themes that can work for just about any type of blog. In fact, many of the world’s top bloggers use one of these themes.
Unless you have a very unique design in mind for your blog, we are Advice you use one of these themes to start with.
If you don’t like any of the themes that are already installed you can easily choose from thousands of other free themes. To install a new more theme, click on the “Appearance” tab on the left menu and then click “Add New”.
By clicking the “Feature Filter” you can search by color, design, structure and more, etc. Check the boxes that you want and then click “Apply to Filters”.
Now you can browse the themes that have the characteristics that you want. When you find one that you like to click the blue “Install” button.
Once the theme is installed click the “Activate” button to activate the theme on your blog or Post. To see your new theme in action, go to your blog and take a review!
You don’t like a theme and you Changing your theme is the simplest way to customize button your blog. And more theme option is available. Choose any one according to your blog and vision.
Step 4: How to write a blog post & publish it
Since your blog is fully running it’s a great opportunity to really do some blogging!
Go to the left menu option and click on “Posts”.
You will see there is as of now a post there. This is a default post on each new blog, and we needn’t bother with it. To erase it click “Trash” simply under the post.
Now, to begin Writing a new post, click the “Add New” link.
You are now on the post editor screen. Enter the title of your blog (Post) in the top box and then begin writing your post in the lower box.
If you add an image to your blog or post, click on the “Add Media” button and click “Select Files” to upload an image from your computer. You can prepare adjustments to the image size on the next screen. When you are ready to click “Insert into the blog” to add the image.
Once you have finished your post or blog just click the “Publish” button on the right side of the screen to publish it.
Publishing Your Blog
After you have written a post your blog may still display the “Coming Soon” page.
When you are ready to make your blog public just click the “Bluehost” menu at the top left of the menu in your administrator area then click the blue “Launch” button to remove the “Coming Soon” page.
Congratulations! You now know how to outset your blog and publish it!
Step 5: Promote your blog
Creating a well-designed blog and composing great content is only the begin. So as to get readers for your blog you will require to invest some energy & time promoting it, particularly when you first begin.
One of my most loved ways to get readers to my blog is to post connects on my social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter. This is extraordinary, on the grounds that not exclusively do your companions see the connection, however on the off chance that your companions share the connection with their companions it naturally increases your perusers. On the off chance that you have made fantastic substance on your blog, at that point internet based life is an extraordinary path for your blog to become famous online.
Notwithstanding getting new perusers to your blog, you will likewise need to ensure your present perusers are returning. This is the place email advertising assumes a major job. By gathering the email locations of your guests (with their consent obviously), you would then be able to inform them when you post something new on your blog. This keeps individuals returning to your blog, which not just gives you more perusers after some time, it likewise enables you to assemble a closer association with your perusers.
Step 6: Make money blogging
When you have invested the effort of creating great blog content and advancing your blog, profiting from your blog is really the simple part.
There are a few different ways you can make money blogging, from selling your own products or services, to getting paid to write reviews of products on your blog. Yet, the most effortless approach to profit from your blog is to sell publicizing space.
When you have a popular blog, advertisers will dog you for the chance to publicize. The most ideal approach to the advantage of this situation is to utilize Google Adsense. They discover the sponsors for you and you should simply put the Google Adsense code on your blog to start running promotions. Google Adsense takes the majority of the hard work out of the process and just writes you a check.